Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Friday, March 2, 2018

5 Outfits I Would Wear On My Guest Appearance On Law and Order: SVU

Every day that passes is one day closer to the day I have a guest appearance alongside of Mariska Hargitay and Ice T on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I've grown up watching marathons of the show on days off of school and now I catch up with the series every chance I get on Hulu. My dream has always been to be an extra on the show, so just in case that day is coming up soon, I sat down and thought about what potential roles I would play. Whether I'm just an extra in a scene or I'm highly sought after by the casting director for my celebrity guest appearance, I know I'll be ready to perform. Since the show takes place in NYC, it's very easy for me to imagine what kind of outfits I'd wear. Here are the 5 roles and outfits I would wear if I was on an episode:

1. Role: French Tourist Witness Who Identifies Suspect In Lineup At The Precinct. 
I'll set the scene. I'm a French tourist who was minding her own business in Central Park and snapping some pics when I witness the bad guy run out of the woods. After he has been caught, Ice T catches up with me and realizes that I would be a great eye-witness. Even though I have to catch a flight back to Marseille, I reluctantly agree to drop by the precinct to identify the suspect.
2. Role: Former Best Friend Of The Missing Girl
When my ex-best friend went missing after school, the detectives discovered that we had a dramatic falling out on social media days before. This is the outfit I'd be wearing when Olivia Benson knocks on the door of my parent's apartment to question our sudden arguments.
Outfit Link: https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=235565416
Inline image


3. Role: Pop Star Who Doesn't Think The Rules Apply To Her
Playing a pop star who is infamous for breaking the law, this is the outfit I'd wear on the talk show to tell the media that I'm dedicated to change my ways. The SVU Squad watching the show from the precinct will all be discussing that they aren't buying a word I say.
Inline image

4. Role: Woman Who Witnessed The Whole Thing Go Down While Shopping In The Bodega.
Even if my only line is pointing across the street and shouting, "He went that way, officers!", you know that my outfit will be the most memorable part of that entire episode.

5. Role: Estranged Friend Who Knew The Victim From Childhood Summer Camp And Has Clues From The Past.
The victim and I have definitely gone our separate ways since bunking together at a summer camp a decade ago, but for whatever reasons I know enough about the victim from a six-week long camp in 2008 to help the detectives find out where she is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment