Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Monday, April 6, 2015

My trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE!

Normally I hate Delaware, but there is something that I love about Rehoboth. The weather was super nice today and everyone brought their dogs to the beach!! My favorite things in life are dogs and the beach. Read more below!

Heres the view of the beach on my way walking down!
The water was super pretty but I didn't even try to test the temperature out because I knew it'd be cold af.
The cutest lil pink house that I found!!
Someone left their shoes!!
One of my new fave shops was this one called Endeavor. It had cool little mirrors and trinkets and I spent like 30 minutes in there!
I loooooooved this store called Bella Luna. I was in there for so long and debating whether I was going to spend my whole bank account or what...
Want this mirror....

No comments:

Post a Comment