Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Exploring Philadelphia


I liked this random yellow building as I was driving into downtown!
Our first stop was at the Reading Terminal Market!!! There were so many cute little shops inside and there was an interesting linen shop that I was checking out!!
There was a sweet little bookstore in the back corner that I was looking at. There was a cool collection of books! 
We ended up eating at this Greek restaurant and we got gyros and baklava!! I've never had either before but they were absolutely delicious. Let me know where your favorite spot to get Baklava is!!
Snuck up to the top of a building and took perfect pictures of the city from the top!!! 
The coolest part of the day was Magic Gardens on South Street. The collages were so inspirational and I really wanna make furniture or a wall in my future room look like this!! I will definitely be making a separate post with more picture from Magic Gardens but here are some posts now!






Walking down South Street and I caught the perfect moment when people let go of balloons!
South Street

South Street
This is actually the parking lot outside of the Philadelphia Museum of Art!! Thought it looked cool. I loved Philly and all of the colors and attractions going on. It kinda reminded me of Baltimore which I live closer too, and it was less intimidating than NYC! I'd love to live there, and it's not too far from where I live now or from my school!

No comments:

Post a Comment