Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Photo Diary of Adventures in Los Angeles!

 More pictures of LA! 
 Zuma Beach, Malibu - It wasn't the biggest beach but there were a lot of people. Malibu doesn't have a touristy boardwalk or anything which made me mad because I wanted to get a cool sticker for my laptop but whatever. This was my favorite place because you could climb up the rocks and on the other side of those small rocks on the right there was a more private beach in between the cliffs! There weren't many people back there and it was like a private beach!
  Zuma Beach, Malibu - The color of the lifeguard stand is my favorite color ever. Such a pretty light blue
  Zuma Beach, Malibu
  Zuma Beach, Malibu
 Zuma Beach, Malibu
View of the Santa Monica Pier from the beach. The right side of the pier was completely crowded but for whatever reason the left side wasn't crowded at all. 

There was a stand that had hundreds of old vintage photos. It was super easy to pick up random ones and start a collage that would look great in any room. 
I had to take a picture of the happy pink puppy I met at a booth. On one of the days that I was in Los Angeles, my boyfriend and I went to Melrose Trading Post. My favorite stand was the room full of colorful carpets.



Expensive yet dreamy carpets. If I could, I would have bought all of them. I can see myself using at least seven per room.
The day after we visited the Melrose Trading Post, we visited Anthony's Grandmother's house in South LA. The colors of the houses were so inspiring and I loved the style of her little pink house in particular. She grew her own oranges and avocados and had a beautiful selection of plants. This was the front of Anthony's Grandmother's house.
Purple colored skies in South LA
I loved the dreamy colored buildings and murals on the walls in Venice Beach. The music was loud and it was sunny and happy. Venice was my favorite because of the bike trails and boardwalk. My boyfriend and I rented bikes and rode up and down the trails and got to experience the beach up close.
Venice Beach Graffiti 
Venice Beach Graffiti 
In Santa Monica there really are surfboards just left alone on palm trees.
Chill vibes in Santa Monica
Standing underneath the Santa Monica Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment