Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Monday, November 30, 2015

"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change." - Wayne W. Dyer

"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change." - Wayne W. Dyer

That quote has stuck with me over the past couple of weeks. Everything that happens in life is a door opening to a new opportunity. With all of the commotion going on in life, it's important to see the significance of everything happening.

Friday morning I had to be at the General Consulate of Italy at 9:30. I live about two hours away and was stressing that I wouldn't make it on time or that I wouldn't have all of my documents together. Instead of focusing on the stress, I paid attention to the many details and designs in the city. Because of this, I was able to enjoy my day with my family in Philadelphia and picture all of the great things coming in the future during the coming semester abroad in Florence.

Here are some pictures of my trip to Philadelphia yesterday that I hope you enjoy!


The first thing I noticed when I walked into the General Consulate were the walls. I love the Italian design everywhere you turn.


It's important to recognize the things in your life that make you happy 











No comments:

Post a Comment