Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What I'm Investing In This October

So I made a wish list of all of my favorite pieces that I need this fall. From either wearing them out or just needing new things, I’ve narrowed down my list to some classic black colored things that will match anything I wear. If you follow my Instagram you can see a little bit of what I wear on a daily basis, but these are just some of my picks for what I am interested in this year.
I am always on the lookout for new shoes.. but I need something for the season that will also transition easily into the upcoming spring. I found these heels and these boots that I can wear all season. 


And of course, I need some accessories to go with these shoes, and nothing is more classic than a pair of stockings. For extra warmth, I will add a basic pair of black ribbed socks for my boots and peep-toe heels!


Last but not least, even though I have too many purses, it’s always good to go back to the classics, and get a giant tote bag for my days on the road to and from class. This one is such a low-key color, and will blend in with any outfit I wear this fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment