Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Netflix and Chill Kind of Night

For my favorite kind of "Netflix and Chill" kind of night, I'll be hanging out with my friends and watching shows and movies that make me laugh. Here's my guide to my favorite tv shows and pajama pieces to help you have the best Netflix and Chill night this fall!

On The TV

Never a bad time to sit down and watch this show. I love getting to know all of the characters and referencing the show whenever I can! 


Just started getting into this show this semester, and I'm already regretting waiting so long. This show cracks me up, and my favorite episode is when the gang realizes all of the things that annoy each other about themselves (season 3, episode 8).




Always a classic, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is one of my favorite Netflix choices right now because of the hilarious writing of Tina Fey. My favorite character is Jane Krakowski's character, Jacqueline Voorhes! 

Pajamas

The perfect girls night includes one of my favorite pieces from AdoreMe's pajama line to feel comfy and cute. These sleek midnight-black colored pajamas will be my perfect outfit and keep me warm this fall.

When it comes to lingerie, it's all about the black colors for me. I feel confident and comfortable wearing something just like these bra and underwear from AdoreMe. I love the cool patterns and support, and it's cool enough to wear under anything, not just your pajamas! 

Not planning on catching a movie with your girlfriends? If so, your Netflix night may include some cool and simple lingerie. I don't like to wear anything too flashy, so I stuck to this pitch-black Matisse piece. I love this because of it's deep v-cut and strappy back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment