Inspiration Button Interiors Button Pick of the Day

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Coffee Shop Kind of Day


As the fall season is coming to an end, there are a lot of pieces to add to your wardrobe. This past year, I've tried to learn as much as I can about layering. I'm more mindful about the pieces I pair together to make the whole look feel complete. 
Today while making a run to my local coffee shop to try out some new winter flavors, I paired together one of my favorite graphic t-shirts with some destroyed black skinny jeans. To contrast all of the black colors in this look, I wore some brown oxfords and my brand new Brown Button Coat, thanks to SheIn.


 I like this piece because it can be worn as a light layer depending on the weather. Today, while it was a little bit cool outside, I wore it as a jacket with my outfit, but when it gets colder I can see myself adding on a grey trench coat and black beanie to balance out all of the blacks, browns and greys.



Since I go to school in Pennsylvania, I know I will definitely have to layer up this winter. However, if you go to school where there really isn't a winter, this jacket is an awesome in-between weather piece to play up the fall weather. 


With all that in mind, go check out your local cafe's winter-y flavors! Today I got a vanilla spice latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment